Signs You Are a True Centauriphile
by selenak and hobsonphile
(re-written slightly to avoid big spoilers)
1. You can't watch The Hour of the Wolf without immediately watching Whatever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi? through Into the Fire because you want to see all the intrigue on Centauri Prime right now.
2. There are other characters in the early fourth season besides Londo, G'Kar, Vir and Cartagia?
3. There was a major battle in No Surrender, No Retreat?
4. I think Sheridan was inhabited by some sort of energy creature in Knives, but I'm not sure I remember correctly.
5. War Without End: I dimly recall there was some stuff about some Valen guy as well...
6. Any suggestion to introduce a newbie to B5 with season 2 is countered with growling containing the words "Londo" and "character development".
7. Any suggestion that B5 should have ended with season 4 is countered with even more growling, and hissing, and screams of "Londo! CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT! BEST SCENE EVER!".
8. You know the names of Londo's three wives and which is which apocalyptic horseman but have trouble recalling Lennier's clan, Marcus' last name, or the name of Sheridan's sister.
9. You watch Rising Star with a chuckle and a wide smile on your face because of the Londo/G'Kar subtext and are quite amazed people sob over it, until you recall there was a death in the previous episode...
10. You cry over the Regent's last speech.
11. Sic Transit Vir is one of your favorite episodes.
12. And so is Born to the Purple.
13. Of the Hugo Award winners, The Coming of Shadows is your runaway favorite.
14. You have fanwanked a reason why many of the Centauri do not have Londo's accent.
15. Porn with tentacles? No problem!
16. You get defensive when people make fun of Londo's hair.
Can you think of more, fellow Centauriphiles? By all means, please contribute! *g*