1. Comment with any ship (even friendship, I'm not picky) from a fandom that you know I like, or at least have some knowledge about.
2. I will ramble for (give or take) 100 words about aforementioned ship. This may be incoherent gushing or exclamations of disgust, depending on what it is.
3. Put this on your LJ, if you are so inclined.
100 words. I can handle 100 simple words. Yeah.
In the viewing que for this weekend:
1. The first season of BSG, which is finally downloaded and operational after much blood, sweat and tears and downloading of extra programs and codecs.
2. The Incredibles, which, with the release of the DVD and the McDonald's toys is now the new big thing in my pre-school.
3. The first few installments of I, Claudius (courtesy of Netflix) because it's been a long time.
Imagine me in my PJ's in the family room with my laptop and a pile of DVD's. Why leave the house? *g*
ETA: As it turns out, there are a few reasons to leave the house. Picking up my sweet, sweet prednisone for one. And satisfying a craving for a sour watermelon Jolly Rancher slurpee at the 7-11 for two.